25 Ways to Say I LOVE YOU!
25 Ways to Say I Love You
While it is true that Valentine’s Day is filled with romance, love and nice gestures, there is really no reason that you can’t keep this going all year round. We often get so busy with our daily life that we forget to show our loved ones just how much we love them.
- Call your mom and/or dad and tell them not only how much you love them but also thank them for all the things they have done for you and the sacrifices they have made.
- Spend a day with your family and turn off all things electronic like computers, tablets, cell phones and televisions.
- Take your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife to the place where the two of you first met.
- If you know a couple that really needs a night out, offer to babysit their children for the night.
- If you are on a date at a place that offers karaoke, sing and dedicate a song to your date.
- Make a video for someone special and incorporate people you both know, memorable places you have been together and music you both love.
- Take them to a place that they have always wanted to go like a local landmark or new café in town.
- If your spouse is too busy to do something, take the initiative and do it for them. This can be anything from calling the plumber to picking up the dry cleaning.
- Give your girlfriend or wife a day at the spa and clean the house while they are gone.
- If there is just a little bit of creamer left for the coffee, leave it for your loved one to use.
- Make dinner or if you can’t really cook, order take-out and give them a night off from cooking.
- Make a CD or playlist of the songs that mean a lot to them or even to the two of you.
- Don’t be afraid to talk about someone special right in front of them. Tell everyone how good they cook, how they are furthering their education or how well they grow flowers.
- Draw her a bubble bath complete with relaxing candles and her favorite book.
- Tell them you love them without a reason or without them expecting it.
- If you are in a relationship with someone and they have their own place but stay the night now and then, clear out a drawer just for them with some of their favorite things.
- If someone special works in a cubicle at work, surprise them by decorating their cubicle.
- Bake them their favorite meal for no reason at all.
- Do something special when cooking for them like giving them heart shaped toast.
- Learn how to say “I love you” in a foreign language.
- If they are taking a business trip, sneak a love letter in their luggage.
- Bake some homemade cookies for an elderly neighbor.
- Watch the sunrise or sunset together.
- Send your loved one a text in the middle of the day telling them you are thinking of them
- When you are at the grocery store, pick them up something special they love, even if you don’t.