Cilantro Lime Chicken is super quick recipe that makes the perfect meal for the whole family. I was surprised my kids even liked it!! The best part is the chicken is a low Points Plus Value on the Weight Watchers program since the only thing with points is the chicken and the olive oil. I served ours with rice as a the side and used the left over chicken on my salad the next day! This chicken would also be great in a sandwich or wrap.
Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!
Cilantro Lime Recipe
Cilantro Lime Chicken Weight Watchers Friendly!
Serves: 4 - 6
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breasts Cubes
- ¼ cup lime juice or juice of 2 fresh limes
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- Heat olive oil on medium in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and brown for approx 2 minutes
- Add chicken and cook until no pink shows or 145 degrees.
- Reduce heat and add lime juice.
- Sprinkle with Cumin and Chili Powder.
- Toss the chicken and allow to cook until juice starts to reduce.
- Sprinkle with Cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!