2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is a long time favorite in our house! Over the years I have made this fudge for bake sales, family gatherings and just to have around the house for a special treat. I avoid making the recipe with cream cheese and whipped frosting. The fudge just doesn’t taste the same with those types of canned icings. I have used chocolate icing too, but I really prefer the plain old vanilla. I have been told by others that the cream cheese frosting tastes just fine to them, so it’s probably my dislike for cream cheese in general that makes me think the taste is odd.
Feel free to experiment with different flavors and tastes. Last fall we tried the maple bacon frosting with peanut butter and it was definitely a favorite around the dessert table.
This fudge is a perfect Christmas or any time of the year gift. I look forward to sharing it with the mail lady, Sunday School teachers, co-workers and anyone who drops in for a visit. Christmas is all about giving. Even if you don’t have a lot of money to buy for others a special homemade treat is sure to warm someone’s heart.
Be sure to pin 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge above or print it below:
- 1 Jar of any brand peanut butter – 16 oz
- 1 – Tub ready made frosting any flavor ( I like the plain vanilla,the best but avoid cream cheese and whipped they don't get as firm)
- Empty both the peanut butter and frosting into a microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high for 1 min and stir
- Then microwave on high for 1 min on high and our mixture into glass pan. (8 x 8, works best)
- Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard
Be sure to follow us on -> Pinterest!
What is your favorite quick dessert to fix up?