Tuna Burgers Recipe
This recipe is so easy and delicious! I like to keep the ingredients on hand and use it for a quick meal when our plans change or we forget to plan and don’t have a thing to make. I like to serve the Tuna Burgers on whole grain buns with lettuce and tomato. We don’t use additional condiments. The dressing, onion and cheese give it a great flavor. Enjoy!
- 2 cans tuna (5 oz) well drained
- ½ cup lowfat ranch dressing
- 1 cup lowfat shredded cheese (any kind)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- ¼ bread crumbs in dish for breading
- I TBSP olive oil
- Mix all ingredients (except that ¼ cup bread crumbs for breading) in medium dish
- Form into patties
- Coat each patty by rolling in bread crumbs
- Heat olive oil over medium heat
- Fry each patty until well brown on each side.
- Serve just like you would your favorite burger!