Tomato Bisque Crab Soup #15MinuteSuppers
In case you missed it in other posts, my hubby does most of the cooking in our house. Lately, he has been perusing the internet or internets as he calls them, looking for new recipes to try. He found a similar soup like this on the Pillsbury website and updated it to use the ingredients we had in our stockpile. The soup has just a tiny bit of bite, but was a perfect date night treat! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- 10.75 oz can condensed tomato soup
- ½ can milk (soup can)
- ½ can water (soup can)
- 7 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup Half and Half
- ½ cup drained refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat (about 3 oz) flaked
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh italian parsley
- In 2 quart pan heat soup, milk, water and chilies over medium heat until it boils.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Beat in Half and Half with whisk until well blended.
- Cook until heated through (do not boil)
- Heat crab meat for 45 seconds in microwave.
- Stir crab meat into soup.
- Ladle into bowl and decorate with half and half if desired.
Need more quick suppers? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Quick Ham Fried Rice from Better in Bulk
- Quick French Dip Subs with Homemade BBQ Potato Chips from Jen’s Journey
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Monzanita’s
- Taco Salad from Songs Kate Sang
- Tomato Bisque Crab Soup from Just 2 Sisters
- Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas from Around My Family Table
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!