7 Simple Ways To Exercise At Home For Free (giveaway)
With the seasons changing and the weather getting warmer in most parts of the country, many of us will be spending more time outdoors. Whether your indoors or out, there are several ways to exercise at home for free.
I’ve partnered with SavestaLife to bring you this sponsored post.
Once you have started or begin your journey toward a healthier body by changing your eating habits, you will soon realize that including exercise will not only boost your metabolism but give you the energy and ability to enjoy your leaner body. With budgets being tight for everyone, joining a gym can be a financial burden.
Here are 7 Simple Ways To Exercise At Home For Free that are sure to increase your cardiovascular and muscle strength while costing you nothing. Using a few tools you have on hand in your home and a bit of ingenuity you can easily add 30 minutes of cardio to your daily routine along with some simple core strength exercise that will help you build strength and muscle.
7 SIMPLE WAYS TO EXERCISE AT HOME FOR FREE
• DEEP CLEAN: Add a little extra elbow grease into your daily cleaning routine. Spend one day a week doing deep cleaning around your house instead of the basic dusting and dishes. Get down and scrub the soap scum, wipe down baseboards, vacuum those nooks and crannies you try to forget. Even doing some organizing in your closets can burn extra calories.
• DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!: Nothing brings smiles and laughter to your kids like turning up the radio and dancing like crazy with them. Spend 15-20 minutes a day dancing with your kids to your favorite upbeat tunes to burn calories and encourage them to be active.
• GO FOR A HIKE: When the weather is nice in your area take advantage and head out for a hike. It can be as simple as a walk around the block if you live in a suburban area or as complex as packing the backpack with water and supplies and trekking into the hills around your local state park.
• LIFT “CANNED” WEIGHTS: Use your pantry stockpile to your benefit. Grab those cans of vegetables to start and do simple exercises using them for added weight. Walk in place, do lunges and squats or simple bicep curls to help build muscle. Increase weigh
- t gradually by going from the 10-12oz cans up to 20-24oz cans and eventually gallon jugs of water. You can even use emptied and cleaned milk containers full of dried rice or beans measured to specific weights for further weight training.
• TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS: If you have Netflix, Redbox Instant Streaming, Blockbuster Instant Streaming, or Amazon Prime you can easily take advantage of great free workout videos in the privacy of your own home. Simple locate low impact videos to start and check out the different ones available. Sometimes it takes a few experiments to find what you like, but that is the best part of using instant streaming, you won’t be buying a DVD that you won’t use. Check out your local library for other options to check out DVD’s and even VHS tapes of exercise routines.
• TAKE THE STAIRS: If you have a multi-level home or a deck with stairs you can easily spend an extra 15-20 minutes a day walking or jogging up and down them several times as exercise. Start slowly and build your way up to faster movements and longer periods of time.
• PLAY LIKE A KID: Remember those young and carefree days where you played tag on the playground, chased butterflies and lightning bugs or simply went to the park and played on the teeter totter? Just because you are an adult doesn’t mean you can’t experience those same things today. Don’t just sit on the sidelines supervising, get involved. Go to the park and get on the slides, swings and merry go round. Get the water guns out and have a water fight with the kids in your front lawn. Play Red Rover like you did as a kid alongside your own children. Do all of the things that kept you active as a child.
All of these activities are great way to get up and move more! Don’t forget with all of this new moving indoors and out, you need to pay attention to your joint health. Extra activity can increase the strain you put on your body and your joints will start to rebel. Consider adding a supplement like Savesta Boswellia Plus. It can help by supporting healthy joints and cartilage as well as the body’s natural ability to recover.
Savesta Boswellia Plus is an Ayurvedic supplement.it’s a combination of different herbs that are blended to make the final product. These three ingredients are the major players in supporting your joint health.
- Cissus-quadrangularis extract is included to support healing broken bones faster and also helps increase calcium intake, a key ingredient for bone strength*
- White Willow is included in the formula as a natural aspirin*
- Turmeric is also part of the proprietary formula as it helps support the body’s natural inflammation response.
Keeping all parts of your body happy and healthy is so important! Savesta Boswellia Plus is available for a special blog readers price of 50% off through the end of May!
Order on site and use the code off50 to get your discount >>> Savesta Boswellia Plus. Be sure to take advantage of this great savings and enter their special giveaway, too!
There will be 6 winners overall, with first place getting a $100 Amazon gift card and 5 other winners receiving two bottles of Boswellia Plus, a $49.90 value. The price and contest is good through May 25 and the winners will be announced no later than May 28.
It doesn’t take a lot of money or a fancy gym membership to add exercise into your daily routine. It’s often the little things we do that make the biggest difference. By taking advantage of these 7 simple ways to exercise at home for free you can not only help your body become healthier but also teach your children healthy habits in the process.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Remember, always consult a physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.