- ¾ lb lean beef steak
- 1 med onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper - sliced
- 4 oz fresh sliced or canned mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- American cheese
- Salad fixings of your choice
- Heat olive oil in medium frying pan.
- Thinly slice steak and saute with garlic in frying pan.
- When meat is no longer pink, add onions, peppers and mushrooms and continue to saute until tender
- Toss together your favorite salad
- Top salad with steak mixture
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- You can add salad dressing or steak sauce.
Don’t miss these great recipes.
Spicy Sausage and Tots from Monzanita’s
Easy Sloppy Joes from Around My Family Table
15 Minute Minestrone Soup from Better in Bulk
Julia’s Grilled Chicken Salad from Songs Kate Sang
Creamy Bacon Cheeseburger Mac from How To This And That
Cheese Steak Salad from Just 2 Sisters
We are teaming up with some fab bloggers for another wonderful week of #15MinuteSuppers for you…hope you are enjoying them as much as we are. Get your family to the table fast without a lot of fuss with these fabulous ideas! Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom for a list of more great recipes to try. I hope you can find something to add to your weekly meal plan! Enjoy!